Friday, May 14, 2010

Prepped Up Nautical

Nautical fashion always pop up during the summer season that it is not considered a trend anymore but more of a style. This year, I have considered of trying this style but I wanted to add some preppy-ness to it. And thankfully, I got a striped shirt that may be considered as such. It has the colors navy and white, which is the most popular color for nautical styles.

the yellow band at the back is a plus for me...

As always, I done a little research for this style and below are the photos.



love this Chanel Resort 2010 look


3 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

i'm feeling nautical for next year. i've been looking at some references but i might subvert it like i always do in my designs ;)

Unknown said...

hmm,. well, have fun with you designs!

corve said...

I've always loved black and white
Chanel did great with this collection

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...