Monday, June 28, 2010

Back Again

I'm back! Back here in the Philippines and also back to work. I actually am excited to go back to work that I came an hour early. (no Monday sickness for now). While I am deleting emails from two weeks ago and reading blogposts from blogs I follow, I wanted to write before June ends.

I still need to upload photos on Facebook later, but I wanted to start here.

Below are few photos taken on my SG trip.

photo taken at Raffles City Mall

my precious niece, Ashrie Jed and me having a fun moment

and she is one fierce fashionista... black tank top and gold mary jane shoes from Zara, lime green shorts from Fox, necklace is from Gingersnaps, the white tank underneath is from her closet (I forgot where she got it)

with her mom and dad (my brother)

in complementing colors: Iel, as we would fondly call her, in a white Zara top and pink Fox shorts while I wore my purple Giordano shirt and gray harem shorts bought in Manila

More photos tomorrow: connections a tad slow today



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...