Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paris, Mon Amour!

As some of you guys know, I am currently not in the Philippines. I had just arrived here a couple of days ago and everything is great. It had been raining most of the time but it has not dampen my spirits, at least not yet.


Anyway, the title of this post is French, which means "Paris, My Love!", but I guess you already know that. It is from a fashion editorial for the Jan/Feb 2011 issue of Essential Homme. And no, I am not in Paris, or anywhere near France for that matter. I wish, but I am back here in Singapore for some R&R and probably more.




Below are the amazing photos done by Sabine Villiard featuring model Alexandre Cunha.


Here is the magazine's back cover which features blach nail polish. Interesting!?!

talk about some R&R, resting and... er, reclining

This kinda reminds me of Lady Gaga, should we call him Mr. Gaga?!?


I'd also jump if I were wearing polka dotted suit and a fancy BOW tie.
Some mandals and a snazzy brooch equates to quirky elegance when paired with a white suit.
Interesting shoes makes a somber black suit, well... Interesting!

no comment...

More than anything, I am loving the shadows here.

Check it out!


Thoughts? Share them on the comments below.



See yah later!

1 comment:

Edsther said...

My thoughts exactly! (on the shadow comment that is)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...