Friday, March 19, 2010

Coming Back Shortly


April 13 marks the much awaited return of my favorite comedy series Glee. It's about the lives of high school misfits bonding over music. I can almost relate my high school life with the kids in Glee. Although I don't remember anyone having teen pregnancy during high school. Also, we didn't get slushie facials because there were no 7-11 stores near. Ha!

Anyway, the reason I can relate to them is because I was a member of the Glee Club during my high school and we do get a bad reputation, too. The series brings back memories, bad and good, back when I was in high school. I remember being shorter than most of my classmates, having pimples on my face and getting picked at by bullies. That was about 8 years ago. (I graduated from high school in 2002) A lot of things have changed, I am taller, have a better skin and I am now the bully at work (kidding!).


Be sure to watch Glee on its return! Check your local cable listings for schedule.

BTW, I don't work for Glee or Fox network.


Here's a preview for April.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...