Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summer in Blue

I am currently sorting out my pictures for some facebook photos posting and found out that I have been wearing a lot of Henley and Baseball shirts lately. The former are comfortable and because they are collarless polo shirts, the almost perfect summer shirt. The latter is much more summery, although collarless just like a Henley, their neckline form an almost V.

Here are some of my pictures wearing Henley and Baseball shirts.


I'm leaning towards the colors blue and white for the summer.

3 comments:

Edsther said...

I like the second one! I also bought as couple of V-neck henleys from Cotton On, coincidentally, blue and white a piece.

ray said...

nice darling

R. Gratz said...

I totally agree with you... blue and white is awesome, especially if you have a legit tan complexion--- only then can you truly do them justice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...