Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing: Alive Not Dead

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been very busy these past few weeks. The summer vacation has started here in the Philippines and there are numerous swim trips and such.

A couple of Saturdays ago, my office friends and I went to a swim trip in one of the small resorts in Bulacan. Sorry, I can't post pictures of that until I get their approval.

Then last week, I had been privileged enough to be a part of a Youth Camp for young people in our church community and below are some pictures from that.


This coming weekend will be a trip to a beach in Pangasinan. Hopefully I get to blog about that.

I also have a handful of blog post coming up about updating my watch, wearing griege and a book I might finish reading in a day. See you soon, promise

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...