Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Perfetto Dieci

You guys know how much I enjoy reading magazines as opposed to reading their stuff online. There is just something in touching a magazine's page that makes the reading much more enjoyable. I have blogged about some of my magazines here. And I have recently bought some additions.

Sorry about the blurry photos, I used my camera phone for this.

As you can see, or almost see, I bought 10men, 10 and Dazed and Confused. I got this from a store called BookSale which sells back issues of international magazines and books. This is also where I get most of the magazines that I have at home. 

Anyway, Imma share some photos of the magazines that I got and let's start with Dazed and Confused.


I also blogged about this here. But it is definitely better getting my hands on this. Since it is the Naked Truth issue, there were a lot of nude photos which of course, NSFW. Of course, I will NOT share them here but I will share some other photos.

 Tilda and her fluffy wig of a hair

 Gordon Gekko!

a Fred Perry editorial

Now, to 10 magazine. I am so happy to get my hands on this one because this is their 10th anniversary issue featuring 10 fashion designers.

I got the one with Helmut Lang's Passport photo on the cover.

There were also a few copies with other designers on the cover but I am intrigued by Helmut's photo so I got it. A few shots from the magazine below.

 Perfect Ten = Perfetto Dieci in Italian


 Some very trippy beauty shots featuring Hannah Holman, also below.


This is definitely one of treasures in my collection. 

Another one from 10 magazines is 10 men. I got Issue 22 featuring a football themed cover.

Football's a dirty game, as you can see.

A couple more photos from the magazine below.

 Lanvin

 This is coolness! A converse sneaker photo collage in red.

 Grainy fashion spread of The Drums

Psychedelic Dandy



There you go, I am still waiting for them to have the issue with Anna dello Russo on the cover.

See yah later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...