Monday, December 20, 2010

Glee and Personal Updates

I was thinking of putting this blog in two parts but I'm feeling lazy today. I mean, c'mon, it is a Monday...

Anyway, let's start with some glee news update. As most of you gleeks know by now, Glee is on hiatus until Spring. Although they're actually still taping/shooting scenes for most days, they're also doing some R&R. Proof? Check out this tweet from Darren Criss aka Blaine.

Seems like Darren will be going back to the Philippines in time for the holidays. FYI, lumpia is the Filipino version of spring rolls. He's half-Filipino, in case you didn't know that.

I also saw the Part 2 of "Fans ask GLEE" and if you missed part 1, check out this link. And here is the video.



Now, onto the personal update part. I will probably stop blogging for a while. ;-(


Although I am gonna miss it, I have reasons.
  1. It's Holiday season! Christmas is about 5 days away then, New Year comes!
  2. I don't know if I should say this, but.... please don't tell everyone else, kay? I am resigning from work for personal reasons. My last day is a couple of days away and I would be busy handling stuff regarding that.
  3. Lastly, at least for now, I will be traveling to somewhere else early next year. 

So, there you go! I can't say see you soon, though since I'll be MIA for awhile.

I'll just say, Happy Christmas and a Blessed 2011!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...